THẢO LUẬN 3 XPERIA Z1 = 800USD, tin nổi không?

Thảo luận trong 'Xperia Z1' bắt đầu bởi HongPhat, 16 Tháng mười 2013.

1. HongPhat

HongPhat SECafe Level 1

Em hỏi nó, nó nói promotion BUY 2 GET 1 (800USD = 2 + 1 Xperia Z1 global version)
    Ship world wide, trả tiền trước, mà không có thanh toán PAY PAL, tin nổi không mấy má, nghi quá đi.

Kèo nghe có vẻ thơm, nhưng đời *** cho ai cái gì không bao giờ, sợ chuyển tiền xong ngồi móm mỏ chờ quá :(

Em là em định quốc con TX để chộp hình quay fim, mà thấy cái deal này đang hơi bị phân vân, ụ á xạo thật.

Anh em nào cho ý kiến cái với, link FB nó nà, thằng này ở USD, văn phòng ở FLORIDA, ai muốn xem đoạn chat của em với nó, em sẽ up lên ngay

https://www.facebook.com/rodrigo.sergio.3950

Advertisement
  2. thangxiu

thangxiu SECafe Level 1

bác làm chuột bạch cho ae đi heheh :))

3. SE-X8

SE-X8 SECafe Level 2

Khó tin quá. Cẩn thận củi lửa nhỉ, hiiii.

4. anhgiap86

anhgiap86 SECafe Level 1

cẩn thận vẫn hơn, món hời thì ai cũng ham nhưng mà hời quá thì không tin nổi

5. HongPhat

HongPhat SECafe Level 1

thì rõ ràng nghe khó mà tin nổi :D mềnh đang sống bên Cambodia, đang định tìm mua con TX, vô tình check link này thấy thằng ku này http://www.khmer24.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=show_ad&adid=431627

chat với nó mấy ngày nay, nó cứ bảo là guarantee 100% sẽ giao hàng :D, mời anh em xem đoạn chat, FB của em là https://www.facebook.com/LuongCaoHongPhat

Dưới đây là đoạn chat,

• Conversation started Monday
    • [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

hi there,

I want to buy handphone of yours, may I know how to get it? Are your shop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mike

• Tuesday
    • [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

Welcome to Tyco Electronics (PLC ) Sdn Bhd ® our companies are in the U.S. A and Malaysia .. We are registered and authorized distributors of all kinds of mobile phones such as Apple iPhone , Blackberry , Nokia , Samsung , HTC , Sony Ericsson and many more

All our products are brand new , Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty ..

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

(Promo Offer Buy 2 get 1 free + 30% discount on 5 units of higher order)

1 Unit SONY XPERIA Z1 ------- $400 USD

Compre 2 e 1 leve grátis

2 Units SONY XPERIA Z1 ---- $800 USD + 1 (Free) SONY XPERIA Z1

FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR STEP

• Tuesday
    • [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

how Im gonna make payment? And any other charges beside orginal price?

I wanna buy this 2 Units SONY XPERIA Z1 ---- $800 USD + 1 (Free) SONY XPERIA Z1

and how much I have to pay to get it in Cambodia? Im living in Phnom Penh

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

the total amount you will pay is only $800 USD for the 2 Units SONY XPERIA Z1 ---- $800 USD + 1 (Free) SONY XPERIA Z1

SHIPPING TO CAMBODIA AT YOUR DOORSTEP IS FREE

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

We ship Worldwide via FedEx , DHL Shipping Company and we deliver directly to your doorstep

We accept payment by Bank Wire Transfer, Western Union Delivery Company : FedEx , DHL ( FREE SHIPPING ) Delivery time : 1-2 days ( 12-48 hours)

If you want to buy now fill your full shipping address and the details of what we can package and label your order for immediate shipment , as ....

Your full name . Address . City: . State : . Country : . Tell : . Model of Phone . Quantity (number of units to buy ) .

Once you confirm your shipping address sent to our account of Bank Transfer/ Western Union for you to make the payment of the mobile phone

I await your urgent respones

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

Do I have to pay import tax or any kind of other tax? Or I just fill up the form, and transfer 800USD to your account by western union, and wait for the delivery?

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

yes all you need to pay is only $800 USD,

SHIPPING AND TAX IS FREE

Our company pay the shipping and tax fee

kindly fill this form below so we can send you our western union account

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

baby, sounds like impossible

I dont believe

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

Your full name . Address . City: . State : . Country : . Tell : . Model of Phone . Quantity (number of units to buy ) .

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

800USD can get 3 Xperia Z1

cant be

what if you got my money, and nothing happen then?

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

look are you joking with us or what

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

no, Im not joking baby

seriously I want to buy 3 Xperia Z1 with 800USD

but I dont think it's so cheap like that

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

we are offering a sales promotion to all muslim and christian around the world

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

what if Im not a muslim or christian?

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

we are give sales promotion for all customer

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

and what if you got my money, and you dont send the phones? If you have any of your shop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia is OK, I will come and take it rightaway

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

Terms & Conditions SHIPPING METHOD: FedEx, PS & URBAN SPEED SERVICE. DELIVERY/ANALYSIS: 48Hrs Via FedEx Express Delivery, (FREE SHIPPING).

PAYMENT METHOD: BANK TRANSFER, WESTERN UNION, RIA MONEY TRANSFER, MONEY GRAMM, LIBERTY RESERVE Return Policy In case your order is not satisfactory processed or you are not satisfied about our products on delivery, then there is option of refund/replacement of products within 2weeks of delivery. Well we offer international standard warranty with full acceptance for replacement or full refund of money back. We strongly promise you that you will never regret dealing with US. Customer never experience breach of contract since our years of operation.

Please include the following information when returning an item: 1) Your RMA number on your invoice (Do not write on the items box). 2) A copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping box). 3) A note stating the problem if you would like the return for replacement or exchange.

We ship 100% of our orders the same business day from our warehouse, typically the product will arrive within 2days via either FedEx/Ups Courier Services.

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

our products are brand new, Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty.

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

you have any agent in Cambodia?

I saw your advertising on website khmer24

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

NO

YES THIS IS THE ADVERT

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

http://www.khmer24.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=show_ad&adid=431627

SONY XPERIA Z1 $400 USD : 400$- Khmer24.com Free Marketplace in Cambodia
      www.khmer24.com
      SONY XPERIA Z1 $400 USD (Skype chat: angolaphonestore) We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as Apple Iphone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsun - Phones, PDAs

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

if No, I gotta say sorry brother, your promotion is so good, I really really want it, but it's so risky

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

We are registered company and i promise you 100% DELIVERY

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

can you deliver first, then take the money later?

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

I told you we confirm payment before we ship out

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

it means nothing bro

if you have any agent here, ship to your agent, I'll come and collect, payment by cash right away

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

look friend we dont force customer to buy

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

but if I transfer the money first, so risky for me. Like If you deliver the products first, risky for you the same, Am I right?

OK I know

sorry bro

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

so when you are ready to buy get back to us

i have lots of customers to attend to online

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

where is your headquarter?

I may have friends at your country

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

USA

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

which state bro?

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

Florida

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

may I have the address

?

I will ask my friends pass by if they have time

and take them, then send to me

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

Palm Coast, Florida 32137 USA

• Today
    • [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

HELLO ARE YOU THERE

?

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

yes

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

so are you ready to buy now

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

sorry bro, I really want, but its so risky

I ask my friend in California to pass by, but he said no time

800USD for 3 Xperia Z1 is the best deal in the world I can say

you have PAY PAL payment?

• [​IMG]
      Rodrigo Sergio

no

we accept bank transfer and western union, noney gram and ria transfer payment

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

bro, its 750USD here for one Xperia Z1, your deal is so good, but its risky for me. Im worried that my money will be gone without receive anything, 800USD is big to me my friend

if you can ship it to somewhere here in Cambodia, I will come and take it, cash payment rightaway

• [​IMG]
      [​IMG]Rodrigo Sergio
      my friend i understand how you feel, but our company managment dont operate that way

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

your Z1 is global version or locked version?

• [​IMG]
      [​IMG]Rodrigo Sergio
      and trust me i guarantee you 100 percent delivery

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

if I said that I guarantee to pay you after receiving your 3 Xperia Z1, will you believe me my friend?

• [​IMG]
      [​IMG]Rodrigo Sergio
      the sony xperia Z1 is factory unlock sim free global version

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

Well I know any business that got risk, but 800USD is my 2 months salary bro, its big to me

• [​IMG]
      [​IMG]Rodrigo Sergio
      i have explain to you that our management confirm payment receipt before shipping to any part of the world

i promoise you would not lost your money with our company, i promise you that

• [​IMG]
      MaiKó Lương

bro, I dont know you, and you dont know me, how can we trust each other?

• [​IMG]
      [​IMG]Rodrigo Sergio
      listen i understand how you mean, only a trail can convience, we are registered and legitimate company

6. tomst1993

tomst1993 V.I.P Member

cẩn thận vẫn hơn bác à.
    P/s: lần sao post bài tránh những từ thô tục nhé

7. HongPhat

HongPhat SECafe Level 1

hix, nó cứ dụ em hoài, sao giờ các bác :( tình hình là mê Z1 chịu hết nổi rồi :D mà nghe bạn bè nói, nếu có thanh toán PAY PAL thì mình nhận hàng rồi nó mới nhận duoc tiền, còn mấy kèo bank transfer với western union này nguy lắm, chuyển tiền xong ngồi há mỏ chờ :(

8. hoangtuluumin

hoangtuluumin SECafe Level 4

đừng dại gì đưa tiền cho tụi lừa đảo qtế này

9. Titanik

Titanik SECafe Level 2

• we are offering a sales promotion to all muslim and christian around the world
    • [​IMG]MaiKó Lương
      what if Im not a muslim or christian?
    • [​IMG]Rodrigo Sergio
      we are give sales promotion for all customer

mới đầu nghe thấy xạo roài , đọc thêm để đc mấy trận cười thấy cái này tin chắc luôn lol.
    http://www.scamadviser.com/is-samnshopli.com-safe.html
    trc khi mua thì google từ đầu tới nước nó là tốt nhất. nhưng nói chung nếu 1 khi nó đã từ chối Paypal thì 99% là fraud rồi bạn
    bạn muốn mua đt thì thì swappa.com đi. Xperia tội cái ít sale quá, hiếm khi giảm giá lắm .
    vào Amazon warehouse deals search thử xperia xem. http://www.amazon.com/b?node=1267877011 mỗi tội ở Campuchia ship qua chắc mệt tiền lắm, k biết chúng nó có chịu ship cho k .

Last edited: 20 Tháng mười 2013
  10. anhgiap86

anhgiap86 SECafe Level 1

Mình thấy có dấu hiệu lừa đảo ở đây. Mê nhưng mà coi chừng nó cuỗm tiền của mình đi thì lại: THÔI CỦA ĐI THAY NGƯỜI thì khổ

11. HongPhat

HongPhat SECafe Level 1

thì đời mà mấy thím, đâu có dễ ăn của chị :) hahahaha

12. Mr.Trung

Mr.Trung Độc cô cầu bại

đừng có máu quá mà hỏng hết bác à, chừng 1 tháng nữa Z1 lại xuống giá ngay thôi, cứ xài tạm TX đi, TX xài khá chuẩn đó:cool:

13. Phanhtu

Phanhtu V.I.P Member

Không nên làm ăn theo kiểu mờ ám thế này, 99% là lừa đảo xuyên quốc gia. Ngay như trong nước cũng vậy thôi, trừ khi là người quen biết và thân thiết lắm mới dám giao dịch, chứ còn gặp toàn anh hùng bàn phím thì NEXT cho nó lành.

Mr.Trung thích bài này.
  14. Shiro Nguyễn

Shiro Nguyễn SECafe Level 1

có mùi rồi đấy. Ba cái vụ này nên tránh xa...

Chia sẻ trang này

Like Fan Page để không bỏ lỡ tin tức và các
thủ thuật mới nhất